SEE THE OCEAN, SEE THE FUTURE
The Vision opens a whole new world. Look beneath the choppy surface of the sea to see fish, coral reefs and more. At 38” wide, it’s extra stable with plenty of volume for a parent to paddle and kids to watch what’s happening down below. Available in Deluxe technology, with bungee tie-down on the nose and tail for storing gear!
UNDERWATER VIEWING WINDOW
The world’s first underwater viewing window allows you to see what’s underneath your feet. The kids’ favorite toy.
– Holds your paddle at the tail of the board for when you want to play, relax or perform yoga and fitness exercises without your paddle interfering or floating away.
– Also can be used to carry the board with 2 people nose and tail, or when if you want to walk the board out into deeper waters to get up and paddling.
– Removable velcro strap makes it quick and convenient to store your paddle.
FIN SET UP
Single fin set up with the toolless FCS Connect fin. Grab, Slide and go paddle!
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
on the nose for storing gears.
FULL EVA DECK PAD
– Provides soft cushioning and grip, safe for all the family to enjoy.
– Diamond grooved standing pad and tail pad for optimum traction.
– Croc skin textured pad around the window.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
– Layer of PVC is applied on top of the welded seam for extra durability and hides.
The Deluxe technology fuses the deck and bottom PVC into a single layer, removing the need to apply glue & solvent thus reducing unnecessary weight. A 3K Carbon fiber compression band is laminated along the entire outline to control the shape and support stiffness.