THE ULTIMATE SPEEDSTER FOR FLAT WATER AND CHOP
The all-new 2019 Sprints offer instant acceleration, direct turning and controlled stability. The Sprint is hands down the fastest race board we ever produced. Refinements in the standing area increase the overall comfort and control, while the improvements in bottom shape upgrade the overall stability and speed. Only Available in the lightest, fastest and strongest Carbon Sandwich Technology.
THICK SLICING NOSE CONE
reduces pitching and cuts through the water for top end displacement speed.
12’6”x23” & 12’6”X21.5” models feature a much squarer sharper nose profile for greater lift and release in choppy water.
ANGLED NOSE DESIGN
with sharp centre nose ridge and angled rails limits water wrapping the nose for a more stable ride, while reducing drag and water weight entering the tray.
OPTIMISED NOSE VOLUME
– Provides greater float to reach speed quickly on flat water.
– The fuller nose limits pitching in choppy water, giving more pop and release, allowing the rider to keep a steady cadence.
CHAMFERED RAIL EDGE
provides secondary stability to restrict the board from rolling.
FLAT SIDE PLANE FORM
– Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
– Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
– The planning surface is reduced by nearly 20%, increasing the glide and overall speed.
with more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
STRAIGHT AND RAISED RAILS
– Reduces the board from rolling.
– Blocks water from entering the tray.
– Lower standing position increases stability due to the lower centre of gravity.
– New extended flat standing area provides more space to change stance when sprinting and trimming.
– Limits the board from yawing from nose to tail and instead balances the glide.
– Blocks water entering the tray on powerful downward strokes, propelling the hull forwards as it lifts on the upward stroke.
– Thicker profile makes it more versatile to handle choppy water and more challenging conditions.
– The closed tail restricts water from flooding the tray when buoy turning and surfing, resulting in quicker acceleration and speed out of turns.
– The 12’6”x23” & 21.5” both feature a wide squaretail outline which helps propel the board forwards in choppy water.
STRAIGHTER TAIL ANGLE
– Makes it easier for trimming and buoy turning when stepping back on the tail.
– The peak of the tail acts as a moulded tail kicker for comfortable and precise foot positioning to drive pivot turns.
– Flatter tail creates a smooth release with less wake making it harder for others to draft.
– More tail rocker makes it easier to lift the nose in downwind.
– New 12’6”x23” and 21.5” have a lower tail profile to make it easier to sink when buoy turning and more control when riding the tail downwind.
MULTIPLE HANDLE POSITIONS
to find the perfect grip for running beach starts.
exhausts flush water out of the tray reducing excess water weight.
FIN SET UP
Race Ultra 2.0 Fin supplied with all sizes for more direct tracking and stability.
– The Sprint is available inthe lightest and strongest race board construction we have offered.
– Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
– The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in the critical area, thus optimizing glide.
“The Sprint truly offers you the feeling of glide that you have been always looking for. It feels like paddling on air, while cutting through the water, with no compromise on stability or speed.
The extended – equilibrated standing area, creates a perfectly balanced magic carpet that allows to push your physical limits to the next level” Daniel Hasuylo
“The Sprint for me had the biggest difference in performance from 018. More stable and even easier to turn. It feels like that the board could be the new “allrounder” for races like Eurotour.” Sonni Honscheid
“The new Sprint has been re-engineered to be faster without compromising stability! I love the smoother glide of the new board in flat water and small chop.” Trevor Tunnington
“Easily the fastest flat-water board and my to-go board for the 11-city. The new Sprint bottom and outline give it its perfect glide maintaining speed with very stroke. This is what separates this board from the competition.” Bart De Zwart
“The new and improved sprint is the fastest board in the line up. This board works great in the flat water but with the added volume and the raised deck on the tail, it is now working great in small bumps and races with a lot of buoy turns. This has been my go to board lately.” Connor Baxter
“The 2019 Sprint is no longer only fast in flat water, but is a fast board in many conditions. In flat water, nothing can keep up. If you’re are looking for a board that will hold it’s speed for a long time, and not loose cadence, the Sprint is the board for you!” Fiona Wylde