10 X CARBON NET POSITIVE
To see our footprint calculation Click here >
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create a flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
← Scroll sideways for more sizes →
|Model||7'2" x 28"|
|Rider Weight||Up to 80 kg|
|Length||7'2” / 218.4 cm|
|Width||28" / 71 cm|
|Thickness||4.2" / 10.7 cm|
|Tail Width||19.8” / 53.0 cm|
|Fins Set Up||Quad / Foil|
|Fins:||4.7" / 3.7"|
|Weight||BLUE CARBON: 8.3 kg (est) |
STARLITE: 9.3 kg (est)
LIMITED SERIES: 8.6 kg (est)
Learn More »
The Hyper Nut 3-in-1 has an average carbon footprint of 93 kg per board. More detail about the Hyper Nut 3-in-1’s carbon footprint Click Here >
Learn More »
The Hyper Nut 3-in-1 has an average plastic content of 5.7 kg per board. More detail about the Hyper Nut 3-in-1’s plastic content Click Here >