10 X CARBON NET POSITIVE
To see our footprint calculation Click here >
The Hyper Nut 5-in-1 offers you 5 sports with 1 board. We recommend it particularly for SUP Surf, SUP Foil and Wing Foiling. At the same time, you can also do Windsurf and Windsurf Foiling with it.
The ability to do 5 different sports in 1 day, on 1 board, makes this board an exceptional offering and a must-have in your quiver.
Available in 2 sizes:
8’0″ x 31.5″ with a volume of 135 L and
7’4″ x 30″ with a volume of 116 L
• A new longer 12” US box, giving you more room to adjust the position to suit your riding style and conditions.
• Use the far forward position for Foil SUP learning, a bit backwards in steep waves, Wingboarding in the middle and for Windsurf the foil can be all the way in the back.
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create a flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
Length: 8’0” / 244 cm.
Width: 31.5” / 80 cm.
Suited for riders up to 100kg, the wider outline and longer length of the 8’0” o ers the most stability, ideal if you’re learning or want an easier board to balance on. The longer length makes it easier for you to paddle into waves and is fastest to paddle back out to the lineup.
• Carbon Top
• Limited Series
Length: 7’4” / 224 cm.
Width: 30” / 76 cm.
Best for riders up to 95kg, the 7’4” with its shorter length and narrower width is more maneuverable and ideal if you’re a lighter or more advanced rider. The compact shape provides a very precise control so you can trim the board when foiling with minimal movement or error. The shorter length makes it easier for you to avoid catching the nose through turns.
• Carbon Top
• Limited Series
← Scroll sideways for more sizes →
|Model||8'0" x 31.5"||7'4" x 30"|
|Rider Weight||Up to 100 kg||Up to 90 kg|
|Length||8'0” / 243.8 cm||7'4” / 223.5 cm|
|Width||31.5" / 80 cm||30" / 76.2 cm|
|Thickness||4.2" / 10.8 cm||3.8" / 9.8 cm|
|Tail Width||21.5” / 54.7 cm||21” / 53.4 cm|
|Volume||135 L||116 L|
|Fins Set Up||Quad / Foil||Quad / Foil|
|Fins:||5.5"/ 4.7" / 3.7"||5.5"/ 4.7" / 3.7"|
|Weight||BLUE CARBON: 9.2 kg (est)|
STARLITE: 10.5 kg (est)
LIMITED SERIES: 9.6 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 8.5 kg (est) |
STARLITE: 9.5 kg (est)
LIMITED SERIES: 8.8 kg (est)
Learn More »
The Hyper Nut 5-in-1 has an average carbon footprint of 98 kg per board. More detail about the Hyper Nut 5-in-1’s carbon footprint Click Here >
Learn More »
The Hyper Nut 5-in-1 has an average plastic content of 6.2 kg per board. More detail about the Hyper Nut 5-in-1’s plastic content Click Here >