“The legendary 32 inch wide surf paddle board”
Extra stable 32’’ width makes surf sessions last longer. The outline is inspired by our famous PRO shape and the progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing.
A truly versatile surf paddle board (SUP Surf) for big to small conditions.
Narrow Nose Outline
Produces speed down the line and control to fit in tighter pockets on larger hollow waves.
Lowered Nose Rocker
Helps get into waves easily and early.
At the standing area for comfortable stability and balance, helping surf sessions last longer.
Mono to Double Concave
Generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the mid point, through to V tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
Squared Off Tail
Increases stability when stepping back on the tail and increases release out of turns.
Fin Set Up
• Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
• 8’10” feature both thruster and quad. Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have drag from the larger center fin.
NEW Blue Carbon
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, BEST RESPONSE, STRONGEST BUILD
• Ultra lightweight Biax Carbon is laminated over the entire deck and rails for the best strength and flex.
• High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
• High-density PET foam wraps the full deck and rails, minimising resin uptake and increasing overall hull strength.
• High-grade lightweight S-Glass wraps the full bottom.
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
11’2″ X 32″
Length: 11’2” / 340 cm
Width: 32” / 81 cm
This is a versatile cruising paddle board with the fastest glide into waves and smooth carving off the tail. It gives an extra stable glide for longer distance paddles and early entry into waves.
Tested 8’10” x 32″ ~ 9/10!
“The Starboard Wide Point range consists of 4 boards all being 32” wide. The 8’10” is a board that is relatively short for its width, making it a fun, stable, user-friendly board for beginner SUP surfers. But also an outstanding board for 80-90kg intermediate surfers wanting a board to throw around on a wave.” Read more on SUPBoarder >
SUP International Magazine
Tested 9’5″ x 32″
“The Starboard Wide Point this year have really made your introduction to SUP surfing super easy, but also given you performance to spare. The 9’5” is the type of board you can almost buy as a first time board if you’ve got surfing in mind. If you’re light to med build you could learn the basics on it and then carry on until you’re dropping into monsters too, it’s got performance pedigree, which is easy to access.” Read more on SUP International >
Tested 9’5″ x 32″
“The new shape has taken some major steps forward in terms of performance and will really suit the progressive rider or heavier bloke. What I found was the board felt like a larger version of the Pro boards, the thinned out rails with a lower apex has the board sitting lower in the water. This enables the rider to engage the rail earlier and getting more bite in the bottom turn, relying less on the fins to do the work. The double concave also helps with transitioning from rail to rail making it easier to link up turns”
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
Can’t find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >