AHEAD OF THE REST
«GENERATIONS AHEAD OF THE REST»
This 12’6″ x 28″ Generation is the best of 3 worlds; Surfing, Racing and Touring.
It is aimed to be an easy surfing, race and touring paddle board for everybody and anybody.
It will remind you of;
the Longboard when surfing as the tail outline makes it respond with ease,
the All Star when racing in all water conditions,
the Touring when when it comes to stability and user-friendliness.
The Generation is basically the perfect board for a one board quiver. A true high-performance all round paddle board. Available in the lightest and fastest Carbon Top technology and the best value Lite Tech construction.
NEW 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Only comes with Carbon Top construction)
Narrow Nose Outline
Produces speed down the line and control to fit in tighter pockets on larger hollow waves.
Round Vee Nose
• Helps lift the board to accelerate faster and maintain higher top speed.
• It also floats over chop smoothly, making it versatile to handle all conditions.
Deep Double Concave
Supports the round Vee with stability direct under foot.
Gradual Nose Kick
• Helps stop the board from diving in surf and downwind, as well as lifting over chop upwind.
• The curved rocker is fast on flats, smooth in the surf and very capable in chop.
Rail Tuck Edge
Round to avoid nose catching, sharpening at the middle to creat a stable platform, through to sharp edge at the tail to carve in surf.
Fairly parallel, which delivers a predictable and controlled glide. The wide nose delivers fast acceleration when sprinting as it floats on top of the water. The tail is pulled into a square shape, making it easier to sink for fast buoy turns and most responsive to turn sharply in surf.
Maintained throughout the entire pro le of the board, giving a balanced glide from nose to tail. The Generation is thinner than a Touring and Race board, making it lighter to maneuver and easier to carry.
For comfort and stability. The flat deck makes it easy to move freely around when trimming the board and surfing on the tail.
Bungee Tie Down
A Bungee tie down in front of the board for storing gear and supplies.
• On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
(Only on Carbon Top models)
230 Center Fin
Provides good straight-line tracking and is easy to buoy turn when racing.
A thruster set up with the 5.5” side fins proved the best combination for added drive and control to turn the board with ease in surf.
LIGHTNESS YOU CAN FEEL
• The best-lightest value ever
• 3 x T-stringers on the full deck significantly increase strength against total breakage in waves. (Special on Generations board only)
• Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
Can’t find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >