Starboard Wins SUPBoarder Pro’s 2021 SUP paddle review for the “Mid-Weight Power Paddles” category.
“For mid-weight paddlers who know how to paddle and are looking for a paddle to give them more power & top performance.”
SUPboarder Magazine tested 10 all-round carbon 3pc adjustable paddles to find out the best 3-piece adjustable carbon paddle in the market for inflatable paddle board owners who want to upgrade their paddle.
Here’s what they had to say about the 2021 Starboard Enduro 3 Piece in our Prepreg Carbon Construction
- The Enduro was the lightest paddle on the test
- It very easy and comfortable paddle to use
- Smooth pull through the water
- It is really well finished with smooth joins
- Everywhere you look is good quality, and that is what we expect from a Starboard product.
- It’s got a good adjustable range of heights, so you can go nice and short in the surf as well