The Starboard team once again returns to the boot Dusseldorf fair from 18th to 26th January, 2020 and will be exhibiting in Hall 8a / Stand E28.
Starboard Germany (APM Marketing) will once again be exhibiting a wide range of the latest Starboard SUP & Windsurf products so be sure to head on over the stand at in Hall 8a / Stand E28 (get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/boot2020ticket). You can also expect to meet Dream Team riders Zane “Kekoa” Schweitzer, Sonni Hönscheid, Fiona Wylde and Bart de Zwart to get an autograph or a selfie for Instagram!
Like last year, the second weekend of the boot Dusseldorf show is all about the stand-up paddlers, who will once again compete head-to-head in the ‘Shorttrack Masters’ and ‘Wave Contest’. The Shorttrack Masters is an exciting technical race format that takes place inside of a large indoor pool while the Surf Contest sees riders battle it out on the bigger and even more exciting ‘Wave’ by Citywave which is now 9 meters wide and up to 1.50 meters high. Radical action is guaranteed.
Looking to buy Starboard products at the show? You will find our specialist trade partners in the same hall, close to the Welle. Do you have detailed questions about our Starboard SUP products? Do not hesitate and come to our booth. Our team will help you with any questions you may have, whether it is about the new 2020 product range or the previous year’s models.
The Most Important Facts:
• Boot Düsseldorf is open from January 18 to 26, 2020, daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Almost 13,000 square meters of surfing sports to touch and try out in Hall 8a, right at the north entrance
• 1,400 square meter water pool with 2.0 cable car for wakeboarding, tow-in windsurfing and foiling show as well as SUP tests
• THE WAVE – river surfing on the real deepwater wave – by the makers of citywave®
• The big manufacturers are on-site for talking shop and informing
• Stars and experts from all types of sports will be on stage or in the large pool
• Book your next surf vacation on site
• Suitable shops for bargain hunters also in Hall 8a
• The boot tickets can be used for free travel by public transport in the Rhein-Ruhr transport association (VRR)
• Ticket prices and online tickets at http://bit.ly/boot2020ticket
• Great benefits for boot.club members http://bit.ly/boot2020bootclub