SUP Yoga Tips: How To Do a Reverse Plank Pose with Kelly Huck – by Starboard
SUP Yoga Reverse Plank Pose (Purvottanasana) helps strengthen your core, lower back and abdominals. It also help improve spinal stabilization.
Reverse Plank Pose Tips:
- Sit on the SUP board with your leds extended in front of you
- Place your hands firmly on the board, slightly behind your hips and fingers point towards your feet.
- Press into your palms and lift your chest up to the sky
- Point your toes and keep your arms and legs straight.
- Squeeze your core, lift your hips up and form a straight line from your head to your toe.
- Release you head back comfortably and focus on breathing
Start your yoga poses by getting yourself an inflatable paddle board, view our range here