“A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY”
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe Single Chamber a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails set the Deluxe Single Chamber further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
NEW Fusion Woven Dropstitch
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
2000D Gavanized Stringer
Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board, together with the 3K compression bands.
Extra Strong Fin Box
Single fin option boards come with an ultra strong and reinforced fin box and a toolless fin.
It is the top of the range in durability and function.
NEW Re-Cover Bag
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
• The ultra-light Re-cover bag is designed to minimise weight yet maximise comfort and strength, resulting in the very best backpack carrying experience.
• Utilizing “Rip Stop” technology to further strengthen the solid 450D materials, we have an amazingly strong and light combo.
• Thanks to our partner “Waste2Wear” for making this breakthrough possible with upcycled plastic bottles, showcasing futuristic thinking.
• New spacious inside pockets for accessories.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
Free Lightweight Leash
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
(not included with Surf, Team, River and SUPWindsurf ranges)
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >