HYPER NUT 4IN1
SUP SURF – SUP FOIL – WINDSURF – WIND FOIL
The HYPER NUT’s wide nose and tail make it a stable shape to get up and riding early. Its short length provides precise trim control allowing you to stand in one position to pump the board for speed. Size range accommodates an array of rider weights and abilities. The smaller sizes (6’10”&7’4’’) are suited to lighter and more advanced riders while the more stable 8’0” make it accessible for heavier riders and those learning the essentials of foil riding.
*All model available in both 4in1 option and SUP only option. The dedicated SUP (surf and foil) option is slightly lighter as it removes the special foot strap inserts and mast track for windsurfing.
Windsurf – Wind foil – SUP surf – SUP foil
FOIL BOX POSITION
The 4in1 hs the foil box slightly further back, optimized for windsurfing and wave riding. The SUP foil being further forwards accommodates more for downwinding foiling.
2 FOIL OPTIONS IN 1
It is now possible to install universal foils that accommodate both the Mast Plate foil mount and the Deep Tuttle mount. Using our lightest weight Starboard 8” US Box, we now offer the sliding plate mount option, with the flexibility to slightly adjust the foil forwards and back to suit riding preference. A foil box cover is supplied so you can surf the Hyper Nut normally without the foil.
3 FOOT STRAP POSITIONs
- Windsurf sailing – occupy the outside rail inserts, featuring extra carbon reinforcements for impact resistance.
- Center foot strap – for wave riding, with flexibility to adjust the straps forwards and backwards. (Many riders use the foil screw to mount the rear strap)
- New angled wave riding – allows you to have your front foot on an angle, essential for wave sailing.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
for insane acceleration and tight turning.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
All 4in1 models feature a coiled leash, 2 foot straps, 4.7” and 4.5” fins for SUP wave riding & extra 5” front fins for extra drive when windsurfing in waves, its a real deal for versatility!
2 CONSTRUCTIONS TO
BLUE CARBON TECHNOLOGY
– Lightest weight, Best response, Strongest build
– High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
– Natural uni-directional flax wraps the full rails stiffens the board and avoids total breakage.
– Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
– Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
– A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
– Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
8’0” x 31.5”
Length: 8’0” / 244 cm
Width: 31.5” / 80 cm
This board is ideal for heavier riders, the longer length increases glide and stability to catch waves easily and get up foiling early.
- Blue Carbon
7’4” x 30”
HYPER NUT 4IN1
Length: 7’4” / 224 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
This board combines short length for precise trim control of the foil with stability from the wide tail and width.
- Blue Carbon
6’10” x 26.5”
HYPER NUT 4in1
Length: 6’10” / 208 cm
Width: 26.5” / 67 cm
6’10”x26.5” HYPER NUT 4IN1’s shortest length makes it ultra responsive and easier to maneuver for lighter weight and higher skilled riders.
- Blue Carbon
|Model||8'0'' x 31.5'' HYPER NUT FOIL||7'4'' x 30'' HYPER NUT FOIL||6'10'' x 26.5'' HYPER NUT FOIL|
|Length (cm)||243.8 cm||223.5 cm||208.3 cm|
|Width (cm)||80 cm||76.2 cm||67.3 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||10.4 cm||9.7 cm||9.7 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||21.3''||20.9''||18.9''|
|Tail Width (cm)||54.1 cm||53.1 cm||48 cm|
|Volume||133 L||106 L||91 L|
|Rider Weight||65-100 kg||50-90 kg||40-75 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Quad Foil||Quad Foil||Quad Foil|
|Fins||4.7'' / 4.5'' / 5.5'' set for Windsurf||4.7'' / 4.5'' / 5.5'' set for Windsurf||4.7'' / 4.5'' / 5.5'' set for Windsurf|
|Weight Blue Carbon||9.2 kg (Est)||8.4 kg (Est)||7.4 kg (Est)|
|Weight Starlite||9.8 kg (Est)||8.5 kg (Est)||7.8 kg (Est)|
|Bottom Shape||Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail||Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail||Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail|