INFLATABLE TIKI MAT
TUNE IN TO YOUR BOARD AND BODY
keeps the deck flat for comfort and stability during poses.
provides float and stability for all rider weights.
Maintains stiffness and rigidity for when moving between poses.
Limits water wrapping onto the deck, ensuring you and your gear stay dry.
D-rings are distributed on the rails, nose and tail of the board for attaching to friends, swimming pool lanes and for anchoring.
SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
– Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder.
– Wide extra padded shoulder strap for extra comfort.
– Frees up your other arm to multi-task, hold your coffee, a paddle, or phone.
– When not in use, the elastic bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
for storing gear and supplies such as a water bottle or speaker.
FLAT CARRY HANDLE
The carry handle is moved to the bottom of the board to avoid interfering when practicing poses, yet still easy to carry.
2 EXTRA HANDLES
nose and tail for attaching with friends, swimming pool lanes and for 2 people to easily carry the board together.
to attach accessories such as a camera to capture your moment or a mobile phone so you can follow yoga tutorials on the water.
STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach accessories.
is indicated on the deck pad to help guide poses.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDED TECHNOLOGY
– Stiff and hard standing plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers set the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
|Model||8'0'' X 38'' TIKI MAT|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||38"|
|Tail Width (cm)||96.5|
|Rider Weight||45-120 kg|
|Fin Set Up||TBA|
|Weight||9.5 kg (Est)|