“THE PADDLE BOARD FOR PERFORMANCE WHITEWATER SUP”
We’ve built a paddle board that’s ready to take on the rivers and rapids.
Enough tail kick to turn easy and plenty of nose kick to handle steep drops. When you go down the stream, you may hit some rocks and smash some boulders so, we have your board protected with double skin technology layer and an extra sturdy fixed long low profile middle fin, that will be happy to take some punishment. The FCS side fins, a standing tray for extra stability and multiple front position handles are great for that extra performance.
NEW Track & Slide Center Fin
• The new Track&Slide center fin for river boards has a lower angle of attack and a longer surface, which enables a more steady and easy ride over the rocks.
• Its thick profile makes it more resistant against boulder smashes. And thanks to its long profile it is easier to track the board down the stream whilst sill being maneuverable.
The built up EVA sidewalls allow riders to use the slightly elevated rails to wedge their feet for additional support in tough conditions. They are now longer to provide that extra stability necessary under tough conditions.
Multiple Carry Handles
Multiple reinforced carry handles on all corners of the board for easy climbing back onto the board.
Wide and Square Nose
Improves stability to handle bigger drops and helps the board pop back up from nose diving.
Curved Rocker Line
• Raised nose rocker limits the nose diving and catching during turns.
• Tail kick helps to lift the nose during turns and change direction with ease.
Diamond Grooved Eva Pad
Diamond grooved deck pad provides comfortable grip, control and increases traction with less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear.
Bungee Tie Down
• A Bungee tie down in front of the board for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW Linear Dropstitch
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
• Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
• Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
• Linear dropstich with single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
• What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
Deluxe Single Chamber
BUILT FOR A ROCKY RIDE
We have taken the stiffest uni-directional dropstitch and reinforced it with a complete second layer of laminated fabrics. In this way, we have achieved the best combination of light and stiff dropstitch with the extra scratch and rip resistance of the added second layer, both on the deck and the bottom of the board. In addition, the rails sport the full 2000 D outer reinforcement.
11’0″ X 34″
Length: 11’0” / 335 cm
Width: 34” / 86 cm
This board has more glide than the 9’6” and is more stable than the 10’11”, making it a stable and fast river racer. Wide nose, inspired by the Hyper Nut, boosts stability and helps the board pop back up when submerging the nose in steep drops.
10’11” x 31″
Length: 10’11” / 333 cm
Width: 31” / 79 cm
Designed as the ultimate river racer for riders up to 95kg, the narrower width makes for an ultra slippery and fast shape.
9’6″ x 36″
Length: 9’6″ / 290 cm
Width: 36″ / 91 cm
Short, compact and stable, the 9’6” is designed to manoeuvre the most technical river runs. The 9’6” accommodates up to 105kg and will take first timers from navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids up to advanced white-water performance. A new wider and squarer shaped nose increases stability to handle bigger drops and more extreme river runs. The tail is marginally wider to give more stability when stepping back to turn. Increased nose rocker stops the nose from diving and helps safely drop into steeper runs.
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >