“IT’S TIME TO HOLD THE WINDS IN YOUR ARMS”
Compact, light and strong, you can go paddle boarding, learn windsurfing and even get planning with its foot straps and water-releasing Rail Edge technology.
It’s great for teaching your kids to windsurf and best of all, it rolls up into a bag and fits into the trunk of your car.
NEW Removable Mast Track
For a flat deck in the paddle board mode.
Removable Center Fin
• All models have a removable center fin box. Remove the box for an improved paddling experience without the added weight or drag.
• Attach the box and mount the supplied Drake Shallow center fin to prevent the board from drifting sideways when windsurfing.
Full Power Planing
Our SUP Windsurfing Inflatables feature our 3D Rail Edge technology, a proprietary 3D elastomer compound that follows the contours of the board and creates a release edge that allows the boards to fully plane yet fold and roll up. Thanks to this 3D Rail Edge, you can accelerate and enjoy the most exciting planing sensation possible on an inflatable board.
• Starboard’s exclusive footstrap insert system uses 7mm thin insert plates that are glued to the board’s surface.
• The footstraps bolt into the embedded brass plate and two male pins connect through the footstrap for a twist-free fitting.
These boards also feature two D-rings: one in the nose that acts as a towing eye for easy transport and one in the tail that acts as a leash plug. Paddleboarding without a leash is dangerous and not recommended.
Leashes save lives, wear one.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
(Zen boards come with V8 pump)
Sup Windsurfing Sail
The Starboard SUP Windsurfing sails are a great addition to any SUP Windsurfing or SUP board fitted with a sail connection. It is light, powerful and designed specifically for inflatable windsurfing and paddle boards. An excellent choice for entry level windsurfers because of its versatility and durability.
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW Fusion Woven Dropstitch
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
NEW Linear Dropstitch
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
• Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
• Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
• Linear dropstich with single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
• What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
• Available on Zen construction
Deluxe Single Chamber
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
OUR LEANEST, LIGHTEST AND MOST BUDGET-ORIENTED CONSTRUCTION
• With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer LINEAR dropstitch and heat welded rails, making it even stronger and stiffer than before.
• New toolless fin system is quick and easy to set up.
12’6″ X 30″ TOURING
Length: 12’6” / 354 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
The fastest model. It’s narrow width and a parallel outline for the best glide and precision.
• Deluxe Single Chamber
11’2″ x 32″ BLEND
Length: 11’2” / 340 cm
Width: 32” / 81 cm
The all-rounder that blends stability and glide. The width makes it ideal for beginners and heavier riders to get used to windsurfing and paddling without getting wet.
• Deluxe Single Chamber
10’8″ x 33″ iGO
Length: 10’8″ / 329 cm
Width: 33″ / 84 cm
Longer and narrow to improve glide. This is the board we recommend if you are about to get your first SUP board and you are under 105 kg.
• Deluxe Single Chamber
Bart De Zwart
Traveled 4 days, 4 Cities with a Touring SUPWindsurf board
“What I like about the mini adventures is simplicity. Just grab the sup roller bag, some cloth, a paddle and hit the road and see what you find. We normally have a general idea where we go for the rest we see what comes on our way. Normally I love to travel by train with my isup. You can get comfortably anywhere in a short time and luggage is never an issue. This time we decided to go with a small car.”
“With a SUPWindsurf board, you can decide to go exploring your coastline – either by paddling or by sailing – or you can go blasting on the water and have some serious fun appreciating the simplicity of it.”
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||11'2"X32" BLEND||10'8"X"33" iGO||12'6"X30" TOURING|
|Length (cm)||341 cm||325 cm||381 cm|
|Width (cm)||81.5 cm||84 cm||76 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||15.2 cm||15.2 cm||15.2 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||18.9"||19"||19.2"|
|Tail Width (cm)||48.0 cm||48.2 cm||48.7 cm|
|Volume||340 L||329 L||351 L|
|Rider Weight||45-100 kg||45-120 kg||55-110 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||Removable center fins Drake shallow 220 / Single fin Drake shallow 220||Removable center fins Drake shallow 220 / Single fin Drake shallow 220||Removable center fins Drake shallow 220 / Single fin Drake shallow 220|
|Weight Deluxe||10 kg (Est)||9.7 kg (Est)||10.32 kg (Est)|
|Weight Zen||8.7 kg||-||-|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >