SUP Tips: How To Take Care Of Your Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard (iSUP)
Starboard SUP Tips: How to take care of your Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard (iSUP). These 7 handy tips will make sure your gear last longer so that you can enjoy your time out on the water.
- Clean the board after use with fresh water and mild soap.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- If leaving the board inflated in direct sunlight, deflate it to at least 10 PSI.
- Don’t use an air compressor
- You can easily over inflate the board by using an air compressor and void the warranty.
- No dragging
- Sharp debris can puncture your board so, don’t drag it.
- Use it frequently
- Long-term storage can cause glue bonds to disintegrate.
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the boards sheltered away from high temperature and humidity.
- Keep it dry
- Dry the board off after use and before storing to avoid mould damage.
Learn more about Starboard’s comprehensive Inflatable SUP range