– 2019 ICF World sprint Race Champion
– ISA Worlds Gold Medal
– 3x APP World Champion – SUP World Series – 2017 | 16 | 14
– 5x Male Paddler of the Year – 2017 | 16 | 14 | 12 | 11
– Ranked #1 in SUP Racer World Rankings – 2017 |16 |15 |14
– 3x PPG Champ Overall – 2017 | 16 |15
– Fastest Paddler on Earth – 2016 | 13
– 3x Molokai- 2- Oahu Paddle Board World Champion – 2014 | 12 | 11 (World Record Holder)
– SUP Athlete of the Year – 2013 | 12
– 8x Maui-2-Molokai World Cup of SUP Champion – (World Record Holder)
– 1st Place RedBull Heavy Water – 2016
– Battle of the Paddle Champion – 2011 (Youngest Champion Ever, 17 Years)
Connor Baxter is a water sports phenom.
Raised on the water, Connor began competing in Windsurfing and Surfing events at the age of 8.
By 14, he was surfing the biggest waves in the world – becoming the youngest person to ever windsurf the infamous Jaws break.
At 16, Connor shifted his focus to Stand-Up Paddle and immediately became the sport’s prodigy after setting a world record at the Molokai-2-Oahu World Championships, 4 minutes ahead of the closest competitor.
Now 24, Connor’s accolades have only grown more impressive. He is the Stand Up Paddle World Champion, the Fastest Paddler on Earth, five-time SUP Athlete of the Year, five-time Male Paddler of the Year, Battle of the Paddle Champion, Pacific Paddle Games Champion and has more than 100 first place finishes.
Connor has been riding for Starboard since he was 5 years old, currently 19 years on board!
Lives in: Maui, Hawaii
Favorite discipline: Downwinders for racing and big wave for SUP surfing
APP World Tour Ranking: currently 13
SUP Racer Ranking: currently 4
Hobbies: Surfing and Windsurfing
Favorite SUP Locations: France, Italy and New Zealand
Other Sponsors: Salt Life, Black Project