Attention all Future Fighters! Join us in our journey towards a sustainable future and make a positive impact on the planet. By showcasing your passion for sustainability, you have the chance to be crowned as the Ultimate Future Fighter!
Pick up trash, plant trees, and go paddle for a chance to win a 5-night trip for two to Cora Cora Maldives, including guilt-free carbon offset return tickets. Explore the crystal-clear waters of the Maldives, which is known to be one of the paddle boarder’s favorite places with protected wildlife, while protecting the environment.
Get out on the water, capture the perfect shot, and share it with us for a chance to win!
#CoraCoraGoesGreen #Starboardsup #Bluetiki
Big thanks to our partners:
Cora Cora Maldives, a Green Globe certified 5-star resort and perfect paradise to live the Tiki Life
Blue Tiki, a community for watersports and environmental lovers.
- Own a Starboard paddle board (whether you already own one or buy a new one)
- Take a photo and show us your local paddling spots on your Starboard SUP (any model)
- Share on Instagram – with hashtags #coracoragoesgreen, #starboardsup, #bluetiki
- Submit your entry – post link via the Blue Tiki portal (btiki.com)
- Vote for the winner (earn votes by doing environmentally positive actions)
- Winners announcement on 1 October (Cora Cora’s birthday)
March 14 – Launch Date
March 14 – August 20 Submission of Entries
August 20 – August 30 Review of Entries, Nomination of Top 17
August 31 – Announcement of Top 17
September 1 – September 25 – Voting Period
September 26 – September 30 – tallying of votes.
October 1 – Announcement of Winners
Don’t worry if you don’t win the above prizes! The $BTIKI you earned can be used in the Blue Tiki shop where you can get Starboard apparel or plant mangroves
*Custom board cannot be in Zero or blue carbon sandwich construction
*Custom board can only use existing pad and paint color options
What is your criteria for the 17 finalists?
These are the 4 guidelines we will be using as criteria to nominate our 17 finalists:
1 – Creativity and Innovation: Future Fighters who have produced creative and innovative content related to tasks. This will be measured by factors such as the originality of the content and caption, creativity, and social impact of the post. For Example, A very creative reels with best paddling location in a local area.
2- Degree of Engagement: Future Fighters who demonstrate a high level of engagement and commitment to the campaign. This will be measured by factors such as the frequency of activities completed, the number of social media posts made about the campaign, and the number of $BTIKI Coins earned. For Example, a future fighter joined most of the activities and earned the highest number $BTIKI Coins deserved to be recognized.
3- Impact of Actions: Future Fighters who have made a significant impact in their local communities through their actions beyond the outlined activities. This will be measured not limited to number of the followers but by the impact of initiatives such as the amount of waste removed from the environment, or the number of trees planted. For Example, a future fighter posted about him planting 10 seedlings of Pine Tree in his/her local community.
4- Leadership and Influence: Future Fighters who have demonstrated leadership and influence in promoting sustainable practices. This will be measured by factors such as the number of people inspired or motivated to act, the impact of their words or actions, and their ability to engage and mobilize others. For Example, a future fighter joined Justin’s Marathon Paddling Activity together with his 7 friends, or a Future Fighter who do beach cleanup with his friends.
Overall, these four criteria are the guidelines we will be using when selecting the most deserving nominees for the Future Fighters campaign. It is essential to recognize individuals who have gone above and beyond to promote sustainability and environmental conservation.
Can I submit more than one content?
Yes, you can! If you want to create several contents with your Starboard Zen and post all of them on Instagram, we will be able to see all of your contents and one of them might be our favourites : )
Can I win more than one prize?
No, you cannot win more than one prize.
Is my board a Starboard Zen board?
Here are our Zen collections since 2015. Your board should like one of these!
[Images of Starboard Zen]
Who select the winners?
Starboard, Blue Tiki and CoraCora will select the finalists to enter online voting. The $BTIKI holders will vote for the final winners. A person with the most votes will win 1st prize, the persons with 2nd – 6th highest votes will win a second prize and so on.
Is there any fee to enter the contest?
No, there is no entry fee. Every owner of Starboard Zen can enter for free.
Please tell me the entry period
This competition will commence at 00.01 CET on 14 March 2023 and all entries must be received on Blue Tiki by 23.59 CET on 20 August 2023.
I can't log in to Blue Tiki
Please reconfirm that your registered email address and password are correct, and if this does not resolve your issue, please send an inquiry to [email protected] or send them a message on Blue Tiki Instagram https://www.instagram.com/btiki.io/
Can you tell me why I didn't win an award?
Due to the large number of submissions, we cannot provide evaluations or comments for individual submitted works.
If I win an award, will the award be sent to me? Will Starboard pay the tax, etc.?
We will contact each prize winner individually regarding award distribution methods. We cover the shipping fee of the prizes but we do not cover import taxes.
Will I be notified if I was NOT chosen as a finalist or winner?
No. Due to the large number of submissions, only the winners will be notified. If you do not hear from the Starboard team by December 15th, 2023, you are not a winner.
Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase is necessary to enter the challenge.
2. This competition is open internationally, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Starboard, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to win the prizes.
3. This competition will commence at 00.01 CET on 1 March 2023 and all entries must be received on Blue Tiki by 23.59 CET on 25 August 2023. Starboard accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach Starboard by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Starboard’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Starboard reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be notified via social media DM or email by October 15th, 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 1 week of Starboard sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Starboard reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
8. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation. To the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep Starboard harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Starboard a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalize the license. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
9. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and Starboard.
10. Starboard will not give out or sell any data submitted to any 3rd party.
11. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to Starboard and not Facebook or Instagram and you agree that Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. You can be entitled to join in as many prize categories as you wish. If you win multiple categories you may choose one prize per person, and the additional category will be passed to the second-place winner.
14. Starboard does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage incurred by participating in this Zen Adventure Of a Lifetime.
15. All Participants must wear a leash. Any pictures without a leash will not be entitled in the competition.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. If any participant is found to have engaged in any form of cheating, including but not limited to double entries, we reserve the right to disqualify that individual from the competition without notice or refund.