Longboard SUP Surf Award
Starboard Longboard SUP won Best Performance Longboard Shape once again. This makes us the winner 2 years in a row.
What does “Best Performance Longboard Shape” mean?
“This is a board that will suit a more experienced Longboarder. It may be more technical to use, but will give the rider top level of performance”
Here is a summary of what SUPboarder says:
What do you like about this board? “Just everything!”
- The V bottom makes it turn really really well
- It’s really lightweight
- The fin is perfect
- It’s a real blend of other boards together
- Even though it’s the widest board in the test, it’s super easy to do radicle turns. It’s really easy to come around
- The tail kick makes it super easy to step back on the tail and it will lift that nose up
- The V on the nose makes it a little harder to nose ride and find the sweet spot. But once I’m in the right spot, it’s really really easy
ⓘ Recommended for high-level intermediate to advanced riders.
To enjoy the full test video head to SUPboarder here and sign up for a SUPboarder PRO account:
SUPboarder Pro is the paid subscription side of SUPboardermag.com. Subscribers get access to additional content such as technique videos and reviews as well as expert support with ‘Ask the Experts’. Subscribers can also access world leading head to head product tests – these tests are 100% funded by the subscribers ensuring they are independent and are not influenced by advertising. SUPboarder PROs tests give the consumer the very best information to support them buying the right product and learning the best techniques.