Balancing Table Pose improves balance, focus, and coordination. Builds core strength and lengthens the spine.
SUP Yoga Balancing Table Top Pose Benefit: Balance, focus and coordination
SUP Yoga pose tips:
- Begin on your hands and knees, lift the right leg up parallel to the board – leg straight with the toe pointing down.
- Slowly lift the left arm up parallel to the board – arm straight with the finger pointing to the nose of the board
- Look forward and keep your chin away from your chest. Engage your core and lift your belly away from the water.
- Exhale left arm down, and then lower the right leg.
- Repeat on the other side.
By Kelly Huck @SoCalPaddleYoga
Start your yoga poses by getting yourself an inflatable paddle board, view our range here