TUNE IN TO YOUR BOARD AND BODY
Pure bliss in a peaceful place. Take yoga to whatever body of water you want with the inflatable Yoga boards.
provides float and stability for all rider weights.
Maintains stiffness and rigidity for when moving between poses.
Limits water wrapping onto the deck, ensuring you and your gear stay dry.
keeps the deck flat for comfort and stability during poses.
There are 8 D-rings around the boards so, it can be used as a Yoga dock during the classes. It helps the group stay together with the instructor in the middle which makes it easier to run classes on the water. (Only on 11’0”x37” model)
SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
– Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder.
– Wide extra padded shoulder strap for extra comfort.
– Frees up your other arm to multi-task, hold your coffee, a paddle, or phone.
– When not in use, the elastic bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
for storing gear and supplies such as a water bottle or speaker.
FLAT CARRY HANDLE
makes it discrete and comfortable when doing Yoga, yet still easy to carry.
– Holds your paddle at the tail of the board for when you want to play, relax or perform yoga and fitness exercises without your paddle interfering or floating away.
– Can be used to carry the board as an extra handle.
– Removable velcro strap makes it quick and convenient to store your paddle.
to attach accessories such as a camera to capture your moment or a mobile phone so you can follow yoga tutorials on the water.
STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach accessories.
FIN SET UP
Tri-fin set up with fixed rollable fins requires no tools. Just pump it up and get on the water.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDED TECHNOLOGY
– Stiff and hard standing plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers set the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
11’0″ X 37″ YOGA
Length: 11’0” / 335 cm
Width: 37” / 94 cm
This is the world’s most stable and comfortable yoga board. A slightly narrow width makes it easier to keep the paddle straighter to the board for improved tracking. 37″ width is ideal for beginners and those wanting to stay dry and comfortable with space to practice all poses. The board also has 8 D rings so it can be used as a yoga dock during instructions.
10’0″ X 33″ YOGA
Length: 10’0” / 305 cm
Width: 33” / 84 cm
This board is stable and wide enough for progressive yoga poses. A narrower width makes it easier to keep the paddle straighter to the board for improved tracking. Wider nose and tail creates a more parallel outline, which makes it smoother to transition into poses with the same stability. The 10’0″ Yoga is the perfect yoga platform from entry level to expert. The hull glides quite nicely and is really easy to maneuver, a true allrounder.
Bring your next yoga class the the water and share the serenity of your surrounding.
|Model||11'0'' X 37'' YOGA||10'0'' X 33'' YOGA||YOGA DOCKING STATION|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||23.3"||21"||TBA|
|Tail Width (cm)||59.2||53.3||TBA|
|Volume||374 L||295 L||368 L|
|Rider Weight||50-130 kg||45-115 kg||TBA|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster||Thruster||TBA|
|Fins||3 Fixed||3 Fixed||TBA|
|Weight||13.1 kg (Est)||11.2 kg (Avg)||TBA|