Built with Woven Dropstitch Technology at its core makes the Deluxe Construction a solid winner at a lightweight.
The Galvanized 2000D rails combined with the breakthrough Welded Rail Technology sets the Deluxe Construction inflatable paddleboards further apart from the rest.
Single fin option boards come with an ultra-strong box and toolless fin. To finish it all off, Deluxe Construction inflatable paddle boards come with the Tiki Pump and an extra-strong Re-Cover Board Bag with roller wheels and carry straps, made from 18 – 23 recycled plastic bottles.
THE MOST ADVANCED BUILD METHOD
FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
- The new woven dropstitch makes the DELUXE a solid winner at lightweight.
- Top and bottom layers are fused in a single, glueless process.
- Woven fabric weights less because it uses less material than conventional dropstitches.
- And because it stretches less, it holds more tension and keeps the shape of the board.
- What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter board with a better reflex sensation.
- Not available on River board. River models feature Linear double layer technology. Bombproof double layer skin merged with extra stiff Linear drop stitch, built for a rocky ride.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
The chamber offers up to 42 liters of safety floatation, with 14 liters even in the smallest boards and requires only 10 PSI. Starboard pioneered Double Chamber Construction in the 2010 Ocean Rescue board. Future coast guard regulations will possibly request this safety arrangement for inflatable board use in open waters.
The innovative chamber doubles the sidewalls and acts like rollable I-beams. Starting just behind the standing area and continuing towards the front, the chamber is placed in the most critical area for flex and reduces deflection by 1.8 cm. The feeling of paddling with the stiff double I-beam stringer is getting very similar to a hard board, propelling inflatable technology one step closer to a “hard board” feeling. A must-have for riders over 85 kg.
2000D GALVANIZED STRINGER
Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Not available on All Star, Surf, The Wall and SUP Windsurfing
EXTRA STRONG FIN BOX
Single fin option boards come with an ultra strong and reinforced fin box and a toolless fin. It is the top of the range in durability and function.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
- River, Surf, and Club do not come with leash
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
- River and Tikhine come with V8 Pump
- Club does not come with pump