“My choice on races is Lima M because it has a perfect combination between paddling power and stability thanks to its blade design. The concave makes every stroke really efficient controlling the wobbling, and transmitting power directly. In addition to the design, this is the lightest paddle on market and great flexibility (S40) for me, which allows me to save energy.
2022 ICF World Champion
“I have been loving the Lima paddle for all the racing needs. Doesn’t matter if it’s a short race or a long race this paddle has the balance of control and power. The blade design allows for a clean catch into the water while feeling effortless when pulling the blade back. This was my go to paddle for my 4 world titles in 2022.”
Multi World Champions
“The Lima has evolved over the last few years and is easily one of the fastest paddles on the planet. The new 2022/2023 Prepreg Lima paddle brings something different to paddle design. With the reduction in blade volume it allows an already proven stable blade shape to become even easier to use for both the top end racers as well as the intermediate/beginner paddlers too.”
SUP Product Review Media
“My favorite race paddle is none other than the infamous Lima Paddle from Starboard. I’ve been racing this paddle for six years now and it continues to get better. The paddle is very light and has a dynamic dihedral that eliminates any fluttering in the water. With the Lima, my paddle strokes are powerful and efficient, allowing me to paddle quickly and for long distances without fatigue.”
SUP World Champion
THE TRUE WINNER
- Our top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K and Uni-directional Carbon Fibers.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon infusion rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant
- Full cover 3K Carbon lamination to create extra low weight, maximize strength and high reflex characteristics.
- Carbon filament rail infusion for impressive impact strength.
- Lightweight PVC core
- All sizes paired with Carbon Shaft
- The strong protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full Biax glass fiber Filament rail infusion all the way up to the neck for greater overall strength.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
PREPREG CARBON SHAFT
- Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
- Available with the Lima Prepreg Carbon blade
NEW CARBON SHAFT
- Lightweight and durable for both wave and touring sessions.
- The Carbon fibers are filament winded with the most precise amount of resin infusion.
S30 – EXTRA STIFF
• Stiffest shaft for paddlers who prefer minimal flex.
• Daniel Hasulyo’s favorite choice
Available in fixed round carbon
S35 – MEDIUM STIFF
• Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
Available in Fixed Round Prepreg Carbon,
Adjustable Prepreg Carbon and Carbon
Except Skinny and Kid.
S40 – MEDIUM FLEX
• A balance in performance between stiffness and flex.
Available in Fixed Prepreg Carbon and Carbon.
Available in Kids and Skinny Adjustable, both in Prepreg Carbon and Carbon.
S45 – FLEX
• More forgiving, suiting long distance for all-round paddlers and most riders under 70 kg.
Available in Prepreg Carbon Round, Oval, Skinny and Kids fixed.
Available in Skinny and Kids Carbon Fixed.
S50 – EXTRA FLEX
• Our most flexible shaft with amazing reflex.
• Great for lighter paddlers
Available in Skinny Prepreg Carbon and Kids Fixed
• Precise and controlled grip.
• Shaped to naturally fit in the hand for the most direct tracking and alignment.
• No sharp angle.
Available in S35/40/45 Fixed Prepreg Carbon and S40 Fixed Carbon.
ROUND 29 MM.
• The lightest and most versatile shaft.
• Preferred for all round paddling and waves.
• Zane Schweitzer and Sean Poynter’s choice for wave riding.
Available in S30/35/40/45 fixed Prepreg Carbon, S35 adjustable Prepreg Carbon,
S40 fixed Carbon and S35 adjustable Carbon
ROUND 27.5 MM.
• Perfect grip for long distance.
Available in S35/40/45 Fixed Prepreg Carbon and S40 Fixed Carbon.
SKINNY 26 MM.
• Reduced Diameter shaft (RDS) for lighter riders who require a smaller grip.
• Suited for kids, women and racers who want a shaft that feels slight in the hand.
Available in S40/45/50 fixed Prepreg Carbon, S40 adjustable Prepreg Carbon and
S40 fixed Carbon, adjustable Carbon
TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP
SHAFT REGISTER SYSTEM
- Lever with superb open / close sensation
- Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
EASY LOCK PIN
The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
(Available on 3 piece adjustable shaft)
GROOVED INNER SHAFT
The grooved inner shaft on adjustable paddles ensures our paddle handles are straight with anti-twist.
(Available on Lima and Enduro. Not available on Lima Tufskin)
2 PIECE ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
- Is great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
- The wide Tiki Super Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.
- 2pcs adj Giant Hybrid shaft increase +30 cm. long. For paddlers who need extra length. *Pre-order only
3 PIECE ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play.
- When fully detached, measures only 91 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki super clamp for a quick and effortless release.
← Scroll sideways for more sizes →
|Blade Length:||21.4" / 54.4 cm||21.2" / 54. cm||21.1" / 53.7 cm||20.9" / 53.3 cm||20.9" / 53.1 cm||19.9" / 50.5 cm|
|Blade Width:||7.7" / 19.6 cm||7.2" / 18.4 cm||6.7" / 16.9 cm||6.3" / 16 cm||5.9" / 14.9 cm||5.8" / 14.8 cm|
|Area:||99.7 in2 / 643.7 cm2||95 in2 / 612.4 cm2||88 in2 / 567 cm2||83 in2 / 534 cm2||76.5 in2 / 494 cm2||68 in2 / 439 cm2|
|Fixed shaft total length:||86.8" / 220.5 cm||86.6" / 219.9 cm||86.4" / 219.6 cm||86.3" / 219.2 cm||86.2" / 219 cm||85.1" / 216.4 cm|
|Min adjustable length:||64.5" / 163.8 cm||64.3" / 163.3 cm||64.2" / 163 cm||64" / 162.6 cm||63.9" / 162.4 cm||62.9" / 159.8 cm|
|Max adjustable length:||88.3" / 224.3 cm||88.1" / 223.8 cm||88" / 223.5 cm||87.8" / 223.1 cm||87.7" / 222.9 cm||86.7" / 220.3 cm|