NEW 14’0″ x 18″ SPRINT
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 18” / 46 cm
Inspired by the famous Sprint design, our fastest flat-water to light chop race board, it’s the narrowest race board we have ever made, specifically designed for riders up to 60kg. Despite being only 18” wide, the board feels more stable thanks to the concave bottom and the dugout standing area, which lowers the center of gravity, for added control and stability.
Available in Wood Carbon construction
NEW 12’6″ x 20″ ALL STAR
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 20” / 51 cm
The SUPKIDS All Star is a dedicated race board designed for talented, light youth riders and our fastest All Star design ever. Features include a lowered standing area for stability and control. High nose volume creates float for the best speed, control, and performance in choppy conditions. For this model we have reduced the volume compared to the rest of the All Star range to cater for lighter riders under 60kg
Available in Wood Carbon Construction
7’4″ x 25.5″ PRO
Length: 7’4″ / 224 cm
Width: 25.5″ / 65 cm
• The narrow nose reduces the swing weight, making it easier to turn, while the narrow tail is responsive for lighter riders to maneuver.
• The length has enough glide for kids to use their paddle power to get into waves easily.
• ASAP construction with full EVA deck is soft and friendly to learn on.
• Suited to small waves to learn the basics of sup surfing.
Available in ASAP Construction.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
• Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
← Scroll sideways for more sizes →
|Model||14'0" x 18"|
|12'6" x 20"|
|7'4" x 25.5" |
|Rider Weight||20-60 kg||Up to 65 kg||25-50 kg|
|Length||14'0" / 426.7 cm||12'6" / 381 cm||7'4" / 244.9 cm|
|Width||18" / 45.7 cm||20" / 50.8 cm||25.5" / 64.8 cm|
|Thickness||10.6" / 27 cm||10.2" / 25.9 cm||3.5" / 9 cm|
|Tail Width||14.4” / 36.6 cm||14.9” / 37.9 cm||16.7” / 42.4 cm|
|Volume||226 L||225 L||78 L|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Thruster|
|Fins||Race Ultra||Natural Winner||Center: 6.75" |
|Weight||WOOD CARBON: 13.3 kg (est)||WOOD CARBON: TBC||ASAP: 6.8 kg (est)|
Board weight tolerance:
Wood Carbon +/- 5% , ASAP +/- 6%