Swipe over the board to see bottom view
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
- Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
- New UD Carbon reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
- UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
10’6″ x 22″
SUPKids All Star
Length: 10’6” / 320 cm
Width: 22” / 56 cm
A perfect board for future racers in all-rounder racing conditions.
• Specially tested and developed in proportion for the youth to become future world champions.
• Aimed for kids up to 60kg who don’t yet have the power to paddle a 12’6” board up to hull speed.
• A light and fast high performance race board for kids to ride in all conditions without being overwhelmed by the power of wind and ocean.
• More versatile for light chop and small ocean waves.
Available in Wood Carbon Construction
7’4″ x 25.5″
Length: 7’4” / 224 cm
Width: 25.5” / 65 cm
• The narrow nose reduces the swing weight, making it easier to turn, while the narrow tail is responsive for lighter riders to maneuver.
• The length has enough glide for kids to use their paddle power to get into waves easily.
• ASAP technology with full EVA deck is soft and friendly to learn on.
• Suited to small waves to learn the basics of sup surfing.
Available in ASAP Construction.
← Scroll sideways for more sizes →
Weight tolerance +/- 5%
|Model||10'6" x 22"|
|7'4" x 25.5"
|Length||10'6" / 320 cm||7'4" / 223.5 cm|
|Width||22" / 55.9 cm||25.5" / 64.8 cm|
|Thickness||7.4" / 19 cm||3.5" / 8.9 cm|
|Tail Width||18.1” / 45.9 cm||16.7” / 42.4 cm|
|Volume||176 L||78 L|
|Rider Weight||20-60 kg||25-50 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Thruster|
|Fins||Natural Winner||6.75" / 17.1 cm / 4.5" 11.4 cm
|Weight||WOOD CARBON: 8.0 kg (est)||ASAP: 6.5 kg (est)|