“This paddle board is crazily rigid, and the Airline system IS so easy. It’s every bit as good as we hope it would be”
~ the SUP Company
FASTER THAN MOST HARD BOARDS
It’s all about combining our technologies to offer an inflatable paddle board with the feel and speed of a hard board. Starting with our super stiff and extra light woven fusion technology, then adding a free-flowing aramid cable locking the board in shape when inflated. Introducing a standing tray to be able to use the side parts of the rails, keeping full balance when paddling hard. The release edge, nose cone, streamlined hull shape and race handles are included for your flying start. All commercial airlines welcome a Starboard Airline in their luggage program, welcome on board!
• Cable tension adjustment point.
• 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and rebound feeling.
• Guides the cable at the bow’s center line, while creating the perfect nose shape.
• Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
TWIN PVC STRINGERS
Positioned on the deck to increase the stiffness.
EVA STANDING TRAY
• Helps to hold a wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
• Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
• Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
• Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
Provide a balanced grip for a running beach start.
FIN SET UP
• The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
• The board comes with a Race 23″ net positive fin.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
Provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
• Two inserts to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
• A Bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
Free Lightweight Leash
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW FOLDING HERE GUIDELINE
To indicate the perfect folding position to put a board into board bag easily.
LARGE BAG SHAPE
• Made wider and shorter, so its easy and fast to pack, whilst preserving the shape of the Side Walls.
• Due to the EVA Side walls, the All Star must be folded instead of rolling.
• Bag is made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx. 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW Fusion Woven Dropstitch
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
A pre-set floating cable is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset line is a bit shorter than the board, so when the board inflates, the line tightens and stiffens up the board significantly.
Deluxe Single Chamber
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
14’0″ X 28″
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 28” / 71 cm
This board has the widest outline which provides added stability so the rider can reserve energy from balancing and instead use it to maximize the paddle power. The wider outline gives extra control in choppy conditions, while the flat rocker maximizes glide for the fastest speed on flats.
14’0″ x 26″
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 26” / 66 cm
14’0″ x 26″ ALL STAR is a popular size for many riders that gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet is fast and glide to cover distances quickly. With the extra responsiveness from the Airline system coupled with the lightweight woven technology, this board will make you question a hard board.
14’0″ x 24″
Length: 14’0″ / 427 cm
Width: 24″ / 61 cm
14’0″ x 24″ ALL STAR is extra fast from the narrow outline, insanely lightweight and now incredibly responsive due to the Airline technology. The 24″ is a real companion for any serious racer. The narrow width is designed for lighter and higher skilled riders that want the fastest speed from the reduced wet area.
12’6″ X 27″
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 27” / 69 cm
The 27″ width has a slightly wider nose for extra pop in choppy water and wider tail for greater control and stability when buoy turning. Twin stringers on the deck combined with the Airline technology creates the fastest and smoothest glide ever.
The SUP Company
Tested 14’0″ x 28″ All Star
“It is crazily rigid. Easily, the most rigid board we ever paddled. And the Airline system is so easy. It’s every bit as good as we hope it would be” Watch Video >
Won 2018-2019 Salt Life Columbus Cup on the Airline board
“Travelling from Hawaii, it was going to be a nightmare to ship out my 14-foot race board so that’s when it’s time to bust out the new inflatable race board from Starboard! I was able to throw my paddle gear in the same bag as the board and got it checked in for free!!! It was a huge relief of stress not having to organize and deal with the board logistics.”
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >