FASTER THAN MOST HARD BOARDS
– Cable tension adjustment point.
– 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and stiffness.
– Guides the cable at the bow’s center line, while creating a perfect nose shape.
Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
FIN SET UP
The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
The board comes with a toolless FCS connect fin so you can grab the board, slide the fin in and go paddle fast!
NEW RACE HANDLES
provide a balanced grip for a running beach starts.
NEW EVA STANDING TRAY
– Helps to hold wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
– Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
– Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
– Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
creates a sharp edge for the water to smoothly release for optimal glide and speed.
Diamond grooved tail kick pad
provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
Twin PVC stringers
positioned on the deck for increased the stiffness.
to attach accessories from GoPro to a phone holder, it is your perfect exploring companion.
STAR Mount is supplied with every board to attach accessories.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
for storing gears and supplies (on selected sizes).
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW BAG SHAPE
– Is made wider and lower profile so its easy and fast to pack, whilst preserving the shape of the Side Walls.
– Due to the EVA Side walls, the All Star must be folded from nose to tail instead of rolling.
– Bag made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.
2 SPECIAL MODELS
FOR SPECIAL RIDES
The 14’0”x28” ALLSTAR DOWNWIND is the perfect solution for those wanting a downwind race board that’s fast and easy to travel with. 28” width offers extra stability and control in choppy ocean conditions, while the curved rocker with raised nose kicj prevents the nose from diving when connecting to bumps.
The 18’0”x27” ALLSTAR UNLIMITED FLAT WATER is the quickest way to get from A to B and it all packs up into a small bag. With the Airline technology, the long inflatable hull maintains rigidity and the fin is positioned far forward to help turning.
Bridging the gap between
CARBON AND AIR
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
A NEW-PATENTED TECHNOLOGY
A pre-set floating cable is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset line is a bit shorter than the board so, when the board inflates, the line tightens and stiffens up the board significantly.
18’0″ x 27″
Length: 18’0” / 549 cm
Width: 27” / 69 cm
18’0″x27″ ALL STAR UNLIMITED FLATWATER simply is the quickest way to get from A to B and it all packs up into a small bag. With the Airline tech the long inflatable hull maintains rigidity and the fin is positioned far forward to help turning. Jump on board and be amazed.
14’0″ x 28″
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 28” / 71 cm
14’0″x28″ ALL STAR DOWNWIND is the perfect solution for those wanting a downwind race board that’s fast and easy to travel with. 28″ width offers extra stability and control in choppy ocean conditions, while the curved rocker with raised nose kick prevents the nose from diving when connecting to bumps.
14’0″ x 28″
Length: 14’0″ / 427 cm
Width: 28″ / 71 cm
14’0″x28″ ALL STAR has the widest outline provides added stability so the rider can reserve energy from balancing and instead use it to maximize paddle power. The wider outline gives extra control in choppy conditions, while the flat rocker maximizes glide for the fastest speed on flats.
14’0″ x 26″
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 26” / 66 cm
14’0″x26″ ALL STAR is a popular size for many riders that gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet fast and slippery to cover distances quickly. With the extra stiffness and rigidity from the Airline system coupled with the lightweight technology, this board will make you question a hard board.
14’0″ x 24″
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 24” / 61 cm
14’0″x24″ ALL STAR is extra fast from the narrow outline, insanely lightweight and now incredibly stuff from the Airline, the 24″ is real companion for any serious racer. Narrow width is designed for lighter and higher skilled riders that want the fastest speed from the reduced we area.
12’6″ x 27″
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 27” / 69 cm
12’6″x27″ ALL STAR’s 27″ width has a slightly wider nose for extra pop in choppy water and wider tail for greater control and stability when buoy turning. Twin stringers on the deck combined with the Airline technology creates the fastest and smoothest glide ever.
|Model||18'0" X 27'' ALL STAR UNLIMITED FLAT WATER||14'0" X 28'' ALL STAR DOWNWIND||14'0'' X 28'' ALL STAR||14'0'' X 26'' ALL STAR||14'0'' X 24'' ALL STAR||12'6'' X 27'' ALL STAR|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||7.7"||15.4"||17.6"||16.2"||15"||16.2"|
|Tail Width (cm)||19.6||39.1||44.7||41.2||38.1||41.2|
|Volume||384 L||345 L||345 L||320 L||301 L||299 L|
|Rider Weight||70-140 kg||70-115 kg||60-120 kg||55-110 kg||50-90 kg||50-90 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||FCS Touring 9"||FCS Touring 9"||FCS Touring 9"||FCS Touring 9"||FCS Touring 9"||FCS Touring 9"|
|Weight||14.2 kg (Est)||12.4 kg (Est)||12.5 kg (Avg)||12.1 kg (Avg)||11.4 kg (Avg)||11.1 kg (Avg)|
THE SUP COMPANY SAYS
“It is crazily rigid. Easily, the most rigid board we ever paddled. And the Airline system is so easy. It’s every bit as good as we hope it would be” –
SUPBOARDER MAG SAYS
“…with the new Starboard All Star and its patent pending Airline design coming on all their inflatable race boards, it looks like Starboard are closing the gap between carbon and air.” – SUPboarder Magazine
CONNOR BAXTER SAYS
“Travelling from Hawaii, it was going to be a nightmare to ship out my 14-foot race board so that s when it s time to bust out the new inflatable race board from Starboard! I was able to throw my paddle gear in the same bag as the board and got it checked in for free!!! It was a huge relief of stress not having to organize and deal with the board logistics.” –
Connor Baxter, won 2018 Salt Life Columbus Cup on the Airline board.
“The highlight of the Airline technology is its acceleration caused by the release of tension in the line. During a paddle stroke, the board flexes under pressure, storing the strokes energy. Once the paddle exits the water, the stored energy launches the board forwards.
I was so surprised how well the board performed in downwind conditions. The line and nose cone controls the shape, piercing through bumps without losing speed.”