“PERFORMANCE SHAPES FOR SERIOUS RIDERS SEEKING WORLD-CLASS WAVES”
You are looking at a paddle board that won ISA SUP Surf World Championships 3 years in a row.
The short outline makes it possible to ride a smaller board with more reactivity. Thinner rails give more control & response to generate more speed. Channeled tail gives bite and drives out of turns. All sizes feature diamond grooved traction pads with tail kick pad with raised center ridge.
• Makes the board feel smaller and is more maneuverable. The board can pivot without the nose catching through the turns.
• Despite the shorter outline, the board is more stable as the nose was normally out of the water due to the rocker.
Pulled In Thin Rails
• Require less foot pressure, making it more sensitive and reactive to engage carving rail turns and have greater control down the wave face.
• The low volume rail allows the board to sit slightly lower in the water adding stability.
To avoid catching white wash and improved control.
Pulled in Tail Outline
Helps fit in the pocket of the wave for late take-offs and provides faster response in turning.
Flat Standing Area
Helps hold a wider stance for extra stability in choppy water.
Constant Rocker Curve
• For a combination of speed and maneuverability.
• Curved nose rocker allows to drop into steep waves without the nose diving.
• Curved tail kick offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
Provides lift, drive and control at high speed.
• Provides speed, grip and drive for high powered maneuvers.
• Channels are positioned precisely close to the fins for maximum control & drive.
Fin Set Up
• Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
• Fins are positioned close to the rails for quick and sharp response when turning.
• V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.
NEW Blue Carbon
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, BEST RESPONSE, STRONGEST BUILD
• Ultra lightweight Biax Carbon is laminated over the entire deck and rails for the best strength and flex.
• High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
• High-density PET foam wraps the full deck and rails, minimising resin uptake and increasing overall hull strength.
• High-grade lightweight S-Glass wraps the full bottom.
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
Tested 7’2″ x 25.5″
“Absolutely loving the new drive on this year 7’2″. Similar stability and with pulled in outline and smoothed out inside channels, this thing rockets off the bottom and allows for lightening fast top turns. Really happy with the way this board turned out. It still has that release like the 2019 model but with just slightly more hold. It’s the perfect balance.”
Tested 7’5″ x 26.75″
“The 7’5” became one of my favorite boards, as it has a really exciting ride from the release & quickness of turns. The new shorter nose shape made a night and day difference in the added performance. It made me think I was riding a completely different board! I was ripping the shorter nose outline as it makes the board feel smaller and clearly more maneuverable without getting caught up on the nose.”
Agung Surya Putra
Tested 8’10” x 29″ PRO XL
“The XL with the added volume from the thickness in the standing area makes for an ultra stable but high performance wave board. The board catches waves easily and is reactive when linking top to bottom turns. At 90+ kg this board lets me save energy from the added volume so I can spend longer out in the waves!”
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||8'10" x 29" PRO XL||8'10" x 29" PRO||8'3" x 29" PRO||7'10" x 29" PRO||7'10" x 28” PRO||7'5" x 26.75" PRO||7'2" x 25.5" PRO||7'0" x 24" PRO|
|Length (cm)||296cm||296cm||252.9 cm||216.4 cm||216.4 cm||228.6 cm||219.2 cm||213.3 cm|
|Width (cm)||73.7 cm||73.7 cm||73.7 cm||73.7 cm||71.1 cm||67.9cm||64.7 cm||60.9 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||11.9 cm||11.1 cm||10.4 cm||10.1 cm||9.9 cm||10.4 cm||9.9 cm cm||8.6 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||16.9"||17.0"||17.7"||17.7"||17"||16.7"||16.7"||16.8"|
|Tail Width (cm)||42.9 cm||43.1 cm||44.9 cm||44.9 cm||43.1 cm||42.4 cm||42.4 cm||42.6 cm|
|Volume||143 L||131 L||110 L||104 L||102 L||92 L||83 L||66 L|
|Rider Weight||80-115 kg||70-95 kg||65-90 kg||60-85 kg||55-80 kg||50-75 kg||40-70 kg||30-65 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster/ Quad||Thruster/ Quad||Thruster/ Quad||Thruster/ Quad||Thruster/ Quad||Thruster/ Quad||Thruster/ Quad||Thruster/ Quad|
|Fins||Center 140; Side: 4.5"||Center 140; Side: 4.5"||Center 120; Side: 4.5"||Center 120; Side: 4.5"||Center 120; Side: 4.5"||Center 120; Side: 4.5"||Center 120; Side: 4.5"||Center 120; Side: 4.5"|
|Weight Blue Carbon||7.42 kg (est)||7.20 kg (est)||6.63 kg (est)||6.51kg (est)||6.28 kg (est)||5.66 kg (est)||5.37 kg (est)||4.82 kg (est)|
|Weight Starlite||9.07 kg (est)||8.60 kg (est)||8.04 kg (est)||7.62 kg (est)||7.37 kg (est)||-||-||-|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >