SMALL BOARDS FOR SMALL RIPPERS
The ease of storage, transportation and softer construction makes the SUPKids inflatable paddle boards the perfect choice for kids when it comes to fun and safety. Dedicated SUPKids range is specially scaled with narrow outlines to hold the paddle closer and straighter to the board for improved tracking. It is the paddleboard specially designed for the kids to have the best time on the water.
FULL EVA DECK PAD
Provides a comfortable grip to move up and down the entire board and is soft to absorb impacts, if falling onto the board.
• Hard fixed thruster fins, offer optimum tracking, easy to use. (9’0″ only)
• Center Race 23″ net positive fin provides straight like tracking and stability for racing. (10’6″ only)
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
(featured on 10’6″ only)
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
Provides grip to stand on the tail for fun and easy step back turns.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
(Tiki Pump comes with 10’6″ / V8 Pump comes with 9’0″)
Free Lightweight Leash
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW Fusion Woven Dropstitch
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on 10’6″ SUPKids Racer Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
NEW Linear Dropstitch
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
• Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
• Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
• Linear dropstich with single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
• What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
• Available on 9’0″ SUPKids Zen construction
Deluxe Single Chamber
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
OUR LEANEST, LIGHTEST AND MOST BUDGET-ORIENTED CONSTRUCTION
• With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer LINEAR dropstitch and heat welded rails, making it even stronger and stiffer than before.
• New toolless fin system is quick and easy to set up.
10’6″ X 23″ SUPKIDS RACER
Length: 10’6” / 320 cm
Width: 23” / 58 cm
The straight narrow outline increases the glide and tracking as kids can hold the paddle closer and straighter to the board. Wide nose & tail outline compensate the lost volume from the standing area to maintain the stability and balanced trim.
Comes in Deluxe Single Chamber construction
9’0″ X 28″ SUPKIDS
Length: 9’0” / 274 cm
Width: 28” / 71 cm
Scaled width down to 28” to be able to keep the paddle more straight with good glide with combo of narrow mid section and 9 feet length. A fun and maneuverable all-rounder for riders up to 65 kg, but surely a 80 kg person with experience can enjoy it as well.
Comes in Zen construction
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||10'6" X 23" SUP KID RACER||9'0'' X 28'' SUP KIDS|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||14.5"||18.2"|
|Tail Width (cm)||36.8||46.2|
|Volume||180 L||185 L|
|Rider Weight||25-80 kg||25-80 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Thruster|
|Fins||Race 23"||3 Fixed|
|Weight||6.9 kg (Avg)||9.2 kg (Avg)|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >