“SMALL BOARDS FOR SMALL RIPPERS”
The SUPKids line is ready to get every grom on the water.
Based on award winning designs, the SUPKids range offers scaled down shapes for kids to learn the sport of SUP racing and SUP surfng.
NEW WOOD CARBON
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing tje strength longtitudinally and offer faster recoil.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• Impact resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
• Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
10’6″ X 22″ SUPKids All Star
Length: 10’6” / 320 cm
Width: 22” / 56 cm
A perfect board for future racers in all-rounder racing conditions.
• Specially tested and developed in proportion for the youth to become future world champions.
• Aimed for kids up to 60kg who don’t yet have the power to paddle a 12’6” board up to hull speed.
• A light and fast high performance race board for kids to ride in all conditions without being overwhelmed by the power of wind and ocean. • More versatile for light chop and small ocean waves.
Available in Wood Carbon construction
7’4″ x 25.5″ SUPKids Pro
Length: 7’4” / 224 cm
Width: 25.5” / 65 cm
• Based on World Champion Sean Poynter’s pro model, the 7’4” is short and nimble for kids to turn in waves, yet stable to oat riders up to 50kg.
• The narrow nose reduces the swing weight, making it easier to turn, while the narrow tail is responsive for lighter riders to maneuver.
• The length has enough glide for kids to use their paddle power to get into waves easily.
• ASAP technology with full EVA deck is soft and friendly to learn on.
• Suited to small waves to learn the basics of sup surfing.
Available in ASAP construction.
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||10’6” x 22” SUPKIDS ALLSTAR||7’4” x 25.5” SUPKIDS PRO|
|Length (cm)||323.0 cm||225.5 cm|
|Width (cm)||55.8 cm||64.7 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||18.7 cm||8.8 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||18.1”||16.7”|
|Tail Width (cm)||45.9 cm||42.4 cm|
|Volume||176 L||78 L|
|Rider Weight||20-60 kg||25-50 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Thruster|
|Fins||Natural winner||63/ 4”/ 4.5”|
|Weight Wood Carbon||8.0 kg (Est)||-|
|Weight ASAP||-||6.28 kg (Est)|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >