A PADDLE BOARD DEDICATED TO SURF
We just pumped up the action with our inflatable surf paddle boards.
Introducing woven fusion and double chamber construction, maximizing stiffness and hard board feel. The 4.75” thickness and FCS composite side fin systems elevate the performance. The 9’5” Wide point shape has been the best selling wave board in our hard board line up and here it comes ready to pump up.
• Double chamber construction increases overall stiffness helping to generate more power and response in turns.
• The chamber is positioned in front of the centre to control the shape and keep the nose from flexing.
CURVED ROCKER LINE
• Large nose rocker limits the nose diving and catching during turns.
• Tail kick helps to lift the nose during turns and change direction with ease.
• The rocker is based on the composite boards.
9’5″ x 32″ Surf is inspired by our best selling composite Wide Point model.
Built in 4.75″ thickness provides better control and maneuverability.
Diamond Grooved EVA Pad
• Diamond grooved deck pad provides a comfortable grip and control.
• Tail kick pad with raised kicker to push through turns.
FINS SET UP
• Fins are positioned close to the rail for the quickest response and control when turning.
• Thruster set up include 1 centre fin and 2 side fins. Thruster is more predictable and controlled in maneuvers.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW Fusion Woven Dropstitch
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
Deluxe Double Chamber
SAFER, STIFFER, LIGHTER
• The Deluxe Double Chamber brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.
• The fusion woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe Double Chamber extra strong and stiff.
9’5″ X 32″ Surf
Length: 9’5” / 287 cm
Width: 32” / 81 cm
Based on the 9’5″ Wide Point composite outline, the narrow nose does not get caught through turns, the wide standing area gives stability and pulled in tail makes for reactive turning.
• Deluxe Double Chamber
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||9'5'' X 32'' SURF|
|Length (imperial)||9'5" Length (cm);287 Width (imperial);32""|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||17.8"|
|Tail Width (cm)||45.2|
|Rider Weight||40-105 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster|
|Fins||Center: 8" / Side: 4.5" Balsa Core|
|Weight||10.1 kg (Avg)|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >