“TUNE IN TO YOUR BOARD AND BODY”
Pure bliss in a peaceful place. Take yoga to whatever body of water you want with the inflatable yoga mat. Inspired by a traditionally shaped yoga mat, the Tiki Mat is the perfect platform to take your yoga from land into the water. The shape allows you to use the full width, corner to corner and makes it very easy to make the most of the space in a swimming pool.
8’0″ x 38″ Tiki Mat
NEW 2in1 Shoulder Carry Strap
& PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
NEW 6″ Thickness
• Provides floatation and stability for all rider weights.
• Maintains stiffness and rigidity for when transitioning between poses.
• Limits water wrapping onto the deck, ensuring you and your gear stay dry.
2 Extra Carry Handdles
On nose and tail for attaching to friends’ boards, swimming pool lanes or for 2 people to easily carry the board together.
Flat Carry Handle
The carry handle is moved to the bottom of the board to avoid interfering when practicing poses, yet still easy to carry.
Is indicated on the deck pad to help center your poses.
Completely flat rocker creates comfort and stability during poses.
Bungee Tie Down
• A Bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
D-rings are distributed on the rails, nose and tail of the board for attaching to friends, swimming pool lanes and for anchoring.
• On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS.
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW Fusion Woven Dropstitch
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
Deluxe Single Chamber
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||8'0'' X 38'' TIKI MAT|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||38"|
|Tail Width (cm)||96.5|
|Rider Weight||45-120 kg|
|Fin Set Up||-|
|Weight||9.1 kg (Avg)|