“The most pleasurable flat water paddling experience we have ever developed”
This paddle board is designed as a specialised flat-water Touring paddle board, the Waterline promises the smoothest and most relaxing paddling sensation in conditions up to shin high chop.
A shape focused on achieving maximum speed and stability with no splash or sound.
At 75% speed this hull is faster than our race boards, so in essence for most riders it’s the quickest ride ever.
“Glassy sunrise paddles is where the Waterline is in its element” ~ Trevor Tunnington
NEW 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Available only on Carbon Top models)
The Narrow V-shape Nose
Slices through water without leaving a trace behind. Even when paddling at power, the nose displaces the water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board track in a straight line.
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximise stability where you stand.
From the mid-section, the tail is kept wide to maintain stability when stepping back to turn and holds enough buoyancy to carry gears.
OPTIMISED THE TRUE “WATERLINE”
Providing enough volume to glide smoothly without water splashing or wrapping over the deck.
A defined rail edge helps restrict water wrapping onto the deck and sheers water off the nose.
INSPIRED FROM YEARS OF SUCCESS IN WINDSURFING
• The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from narrow wetted surface area.
• The cutaway allows you to increse speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintain stability from the full tail outline.
• The cutaway acts as a stabiliser, when conditions get choppy, the decks outline catches and stops the board from rolling.
Recessed Standing Area
Lowers the paddlers centre of gravity for increased stability and control.
Recessed Storage Compartment
• Positioned just in front of the feet making it easy and fast to access any gears.
• Recessing compartment improves aerodynamics for a faster glide, limits water flushing in and makes it more secure to stow gears.
The deck is precisely angled to let water flow efficiently out of the tail within just a couple strokes of paddling.
EVA Traction Pad
WITH STANDING MARKS
• Soft EVA deck pad with crocodile texture provides a comfortable grip when paddling.
• Die-cut standing marks indicate the ideal standing position to optimise the smoothest glide.
Is used on the tail of the board for traction when stepping back to turn or when accessing gears.
Bungee Tie Down
ON THE NOSE AND TAIL OF THE BOARD
• 4 x bungee inserts help secure gear and supplies on the nose.
• With 2 extra bungee inserts on the tail, perfect for carrying gear for longer distance paddlers.
• On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
(Only on Carbon Top models)
• A Race Ultra fin is positioned far back for straight tracking.
• The Race Ultra has enough depth to maintain good lateral stability while being manoeuvrable to turn.
(Lite tech uses Dolfin 22″ Fin.)
LIGHTNESS YOU CAN FEEL
• The best-lightest value ever
• Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry, bungee tie downs nose and tail to transport gear.
• Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
12’6″ x 28″
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 28” / 71 cm
Designed for lighter riders up to 90 kg. Lighter to carry and easier to manoeuver both on and off the water. More manageable to store and transport.
• Carbon Top
Experienced Product Innovator
“It accelerates the water out of its path at an ever-increasing rate, giving the rider an effortless experience. You never feel that drag, because it is simply not pushing water. No bow wave, no splash, hardly a ripple, but you’re moving across the water’s surface quickly on a stable platform. It’s all about paddling distances effortlessly and comfortably which are the hallmarks of performance touring board, that this truly is.”
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||14'0”X28” WATERLINE||12'6”X28” WATERLINE|
|Length (cm)||426.2 cm||381 cm|
|Width (cm)||71.1 cm||71.1 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||18.7 cm||19.0 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||23.4”||24.7”|
|Tail Width (cm)||59.4 cm||62.7 cm|
|Volume||259 L||224 L|
|Rider Weight||50-110 kg||40-90 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single|
|Fins||Carbon Top: Race 24/ Lite Tech: Dol-fin||Race 24|
|Weight Carbon Top||11.75 kg (Est)||10.90 kg (Est)|
|Weight Lite Tech||13.83 kg (Est)||-|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >