“TUNE IN TO YOUR BOARD AND BODY”
This paddle board is stable and wide enough for progressive yoga poses. The parallel rails make it easier to keep the paddle straight to the board for improved tracking. The wider nose and tail create the more parallel outline, which makes it smoother to transition into poses with the same stability.
The board also comes with a shoulder carry strap makes it easier and more comfortable to carry the board around, while freeing your hands, and allows the board to carry your paddle for you. The mid carry handle is flat making it comfortable for all Yoga poses.
The 10’0″ Yoga is the perfect SUP yoga platform from entry-level to expert. The hull glides nicely and is really easy to maneuver, a true all rounder.
NEW 2in1 Shoulder Carry Strap
& PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Not available with Yoga Dock)
NEW 6″ Thickness
• Provides floatation and stability for all rider weights.
• Maintains stiffness and rigidity for when transitioning between poses.
• Limits water wrapping onto the deck, ensuring you and your gear stay dry.
Keeps the deck flat for comfort and stability while performing.
Flat Carry Handle
Is made discrete for extra comfort when doing Yoga, yet still easy to carry.
Bungee Tie Down
• A Bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
D-rings are distributed on the rails, nose and tail of the board for attaching to friends, swimming pool lanes and for anchoring.
• On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS.
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
Free Lightweight Leash
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
Fin Set Up
Tri-fin set up with fixed hard fins that requires no tools. Just pump it up and get on the water.
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW Fusion Woven Dropstitch
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
Deluxe Single Chamber
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
10’0″ X 33″
Length: 10’0” / 305 cm
Width: 33” / 84 cm
This board is stable and wide enough for progressive yoga poses. The parallel rails make it easier to keep the paddle straight to the board for improved tracking. The wider nose and tail create the more parallel outline, which makes it smoother to transition into poses with the same stability. The 10’0″ Yoga is the perfect yoga platform from entry level to expert. The hull glides quite nicely and is really easy to maneuver, a true allrounder.
• Deluxe Single Chamber
Bring your next yoga class to the water and share the serenity of your surrounding.
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||10'0'' X 33'' YOGA||YOGA DOCKING STATION|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||19"||TBA|
|Tail Width (cm)||48.3||TBA|
|Volume||318 L||368 L|
|Rider Weight||45-115 kg||TBA|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster||TBA|
|Weight||9.1 kg (Avg)||9.3 kg (Avg)|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >