“OUR LEANEST, LIGHTEST AND MOST BUDGET-ORIENTED BOARDS”
Stripped down to the core essentials. Built with single layer LINEAR dropstitch, double rail band and heat welded rails.
The new tool-less fin system is quick and easy to set up.
NEW Zen Board Bag
• Features 2 padded rucksack straps, as well as a set of rolling wheels.
• New spacious inside pockets for accessories.
An ergonomically designed screw that can easily be adjusted using the fingers, allows the fin setup to be done without any tool.
• NEW Removable mask track
• Water-releasing rail edge technology
• Removable footstraps and center fin box
• Available on 11’2″ x 32″ Blend
Bungee Tie Down
• A Bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
• Except on 11’2″ x 32″ Blend
V8 Double Action Pump
• The hand pump with fixed base completes the picture of the price friendly inflatable paddle board.
• Works both in single and double action.
• Can be used to inflate and deflate the board.
Free Lightweight Leash
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
• Not included with 11’2″ x 32″ Blend
Heat Welded Rail
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW Linear Dropstitch
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
• Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction (the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
• Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
• Linear dropstich with single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
• What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
OUR LEANEST, LIGHTEST AND MOST BUDGET-ORIENTED CONSTRUCTION
• With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer LINEAR dropstitch and heat welded rails, making it even stronger and stiffer than before.
• New toolless fin system is quick and easy to set up.
12’6″ X 30″ TOURING
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
Long hull with a straight outline provides the best glide with good tracking . Wide tail makes it easy to turn.
Learn more about Touring board >
11’2″ x 32″ BLEND
Length: 11’2” / 340 cm
Width: 32” / 81 cm
The all-rounder that blends stability and glide. The width makes it ideal for beginners and heavier riders to get used to windsurfing and paddling without getting wet.
Learn more about the Blend SUPWindsurf board >
11’2″ x 31″ iGO
Length: 11’2″ / 340 cm
Width: 31″ / 79 cm
A good compromise between width and length makes for fast glide, stright tracking and easy maneuveribility. The new wider nose and tail increase the stability of the board and the higher volume makes up for extra flotation.
Learn more about the iGO board >
10’8″ X 33″ iGO
Length: 10’8” / 325 cm
Width: 33” / 84 cm
The 33” width makes it extremely stable for heavier riders and the family to enjoy, step back to the wide tail for easy turning and fun. The new wider nose and tail increase the stability of the board and the higher volume makes up for extra floatation.
Learn more about the iGO board >
9’0″ X 28″ SUPKIDS
Length: 9’0” / 274 cm
Width: 28” / 71 cm
Scaled width down to 28” to be able to keep the paddle more straight with good glide with combo of narrow mid section and 9 feet length. A fun and maneuverable all-rounder for riders up to 65 kg, but surely a 80 kg person with experience can enjoy it as well.
Learn more about the SUPKids board >
Tested 10’8″ iGO Zen
“This is the board that’s going to get 90% of the people into the sport. The size is absolutely perfect.
The Zen is a lighter weight board for less money but still giving you the key sizes of boards to get you on the water. ”
The Sup Company
Tested 11’2″ iGO Zen
“We’ve paddled it extensively, it works exceptionally well and it’s incredibly rigid. Paddlers are up to around 120 kilos on this are not going to phase it in the slightest but it’s that price point that stands out. So, if you’re after a bargain from Starboard, the Zen iGO needs to be on the short list.”
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||12’6” X 30” TOURING||11’2″ X 32″ BLEND||11’2” X 31” iGO||10’8” X 33” iGO||9’0″ X 28″ SUPKIDS|
|Length (cm)||384 cm||341 cm||341 cm||329 cm||274 cm|
|Width (cm)||76.2 cm||81.5 cm||78.7 cm||83.8 cm||71.1|
|Thickness (cm)||15.2 cm||15.2 cm||13.9 cm||13.9 cm||12.0 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||19.2”||18.9"||18.9”||19”||18.2"|
|Tail Width (cm)||48.7 cm||48.0 cm||48.0 cm||48.2 cm||46.2 cm|
|Volume||351 L||330 L||315 L||309 L||185 L|
|Rider Weight||55-110 kg||45-100 kg||45-100 kg||45-120 kg||25-80 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single||Single||Thruster|
|Fins||Removable center fins Drake shallow 220 / Single fin Drake shallow 220||Removable center fins Drake shallow 220 / Single fin Drake shallow 220||Tooless fin||Removable center fins Drake shallow 220 / Single fin Drake shallow 220||3 fixed|
|Weight Zen||9.2 kg (Av)||9.1 kg (Av)||8.7 kg (Av)||8.5 kg (Av)||7.8 kg (Av)|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >