SUP Tips: How To Pack an Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard (iSUP)
Can’t get your iSUP back into the bag? This handy 5 step guide will show you how to pack an Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard (iSUP) correctly so that it fits back in the bag easily and prevent damage to your board in the packing or storing process.
Follow these 5 steps when packing an inflatable paddle board (iSUP) away:
- Start to roll or fold at the nose – try force as much air out at the tail where the valve is located.
- Set the double action pump to IN mode to quickly deflate the board. Make sure the valve is set to the down position.
- Do not let sand, dust or debris enter the board. Set valve pin UP and return the dust over after every use.
- Save the fins! Avoid rolling or folding the fins to prolong their lifespan.
- Tight strap, more room. Tighten the strap provided in your Starboard Re-Cover inflatable board bag to maximize room.
- Start to roll or fold from the nose of the SUP board
- to force the air out through the valve at the tail
- Use “in” mode on the pump
- to quickly deflate the board
- Be careful not to let sand or dust enter the board
- set the valve pin up and put on the dust cover to close the valve everytime after use
- Protect the fins
- avoid rolling or folding the fins to prolong their lifespan
- Tight strap, More room
- strap your board with the belt inside Starboard board bag to maximize bag space