“THE BEST ALL ROUND RACE BOARD ON THE MARKET”
~ World Champion, Michael Booth
NEW revamped bottom shape
ROUND VEE WITH DOUBLE CONCAVE
• Allows the board to sit higher on the water forcing the board to lift faster with every stroke. It feels lighter to paddle, allowing you to conserve more energy.
• During sprints, the board accelerates faster, as it lifts and glides on a narrower planing surface.
continue in next section below…
NEW revamped bottom shape
ROUND VEE WITH DOUBLE CONCAVE
• Upwind it floats over chop easily without getting stuck, allowing you to keep a strong paddle cadence.
• Downwind it is faster and more responsive to maneuver.
• More forgiving in side chop, as it’s less affected by the swell as it floats between bumps.
NEW CONCAVE SIDE PLANE
Provides stability, acting like stabilisers similar to a trimaran.
NEW NARROWER NOSE OUTLINE
IN FRONT OF STANDING AREA
Increases speed and acceleration
(Only on 22.5″ and 23.5″)
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• The added volume gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
SMOOTH NOSE ROCKER
Allows for faster entry onto downwind bumps and added kick reduces nose diving.
WIDE CHAMFERED RAIL
Reduces the planing surface by nearly 20%, increasing the glide and overall speed.
BOXY STRAIGHT RAILS
Optimize the full outline of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
• Prevents water from wrapping into the standing area adding excess weight and drag, improves stability in side chop and allows to turn the board when leaning on the rail.
• Fuller rail directly in front of the standing area provides more pop and stability both upwind and in side chop.
EXTENDED STANDING AREA
Increases your paddle reach and provides better control over the board.
NEW VEE TAIL
Makes it easier to steer the board when stepping back for smooth rail to rail transitions in surf and downwind.
NEW DRAINAGE HOLE
All 14’0″ models now have a center drainage hole to drain out water.
(except 14’0″ x 22.5″)
MULTIPLE HANDLE POSITIONS
Allows you to customise the handle placement for beach starts.
• A longer center fin like the Race Ultra will provide greater stability and tracking in flat.
• A smaller fin like the Natural Winner will deliver more downwind maneuverability.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL PAD
For added traction & control when buoy turning and wave riding.
12’6″ Carry over 2019 shape
The 12’6″ All Star boards carry over 2019 shape
The shape that won ISA World championship in China!
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, EXTRA DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in the critical area, thus optimizing glide.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
EURO TOUR CHAMPION
“The All Star is a board I know it will work in everything! North Carolina was the best example this year – choppy to flat to upwind to downwind conditions and at the end surfing a wave back to the beach. When I´m racing on the All Star I can just focus on myself, this board is very predictable and really easy to get used to paddle on it.“
ISA WORLD CHAMPION
The 2020 All Star is a game changer. It’s faster, more efficient, more responsive and the best all round board on the market!
GEORGE PADDLE CHALLENGE CHAMPION
My favorite board is the Allstar as its the most versatile between the Sprint and Ace. It can hold a quick pace in the flats, but you don’t have to worry if you’re in some wind or choppy water. For high wind downwiders and surf races, the Allstar provides the most stability and most control in all conditions.
You May Also Like
For every board sold, we plant a mangrove in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, absorbing one ton of CO2 over 20 years. Learn more >
PLASTIC OFFSET PROGRAM
Buy a board and we collect an equivalent of 200 plastic bags from beaches through our Plastic Offset Program. Learn more >
PERFORMANCE CHART & SPECIFICATION
|Model||14’0”X28" ALL STAR||14’0”X26” ALL STAR||14’0”X24.5” ALL STAR||14’0”X23.5” ALL STAR||14’0”22.5” ALL STAR||12’6”X28” ALL STAR||12’6”X26” ALL STAR||12’6”X24.5” ALL STAR||12’6”X23.5” ALL STAR||12’6”X23” ALL STAR|
|Length (cm)||426.7 cm||426.7 cm||426.7 cm||426.7 cm||426.7 cm||381 cm||381 cm||381 cm||381 cm||381 cm|
|Width (cm)||71.1 cm||66.0 cm||62.4 cm||59.0 cm||57.0 cm||71.1 cm||66.0 cm||62.4 cm||59 cm||58.3 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||26.6 cm||26.1 cm||26.0 cm||26.0 cm||27.1 cm||25.7 cm||24.0 cm||23.3 cm||23.3 cm||21.3 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||16.9”||15.9”||14.9”||14.4”||13.8”||17.9”||16.8”||16.5”||16.0”||15.3”|
|Tail Width (cm)||43 cm||40.4 cm||37.8 cm||36.6 cm||35.2 cm||45.5 cm||42.7 cm||41.9 cm||40.7 cm||38.8 cm|
|Volume||408 L||385 L||357 L||343 L||326 L||340 L||313 L||300 L /||283 L||242 L|
|Rider Weight||80-110 kg||70-105 kg||60-90 kg||50-80 kg||40-65 kg||75-105 kg||70-95 kg||50-90 kg||40-80 kg||40-70 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Natural Winner||Center: Natural Winner||Center: Natural Winner||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Natural Winner||Center: Natural Winner||Center: Natural Winner||Center: Natural Winner|
|Weight Carbon Sandwich||14.74 kg (Est)||13.33 kg (Av)||12.67 kg (Av)||12.23 kg (Av)||11.85 kg (Av)||12.34 kg (Est)||11.02 kg (Est)||10.72 kg (Est)||10.44 kg (Est)||9.56 kg (Est)|
|Weight Wood Carbon||14.55 kg (Av)||14.30 kg (Av)||13.30 kg (Av)||-||-||13.15 kg ( Est)||11.90 kg (Est)||11.55 kg (Est)||-||-|
Can't find a board? Scroll to the right to see more sizes >