AN EXPLORER’S FAVOURITE TRANSPORTATION
SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
– Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder.
– Wide extra padded shoulder strap for extra comfort.
– Frees up your other arm to multi-task, hold your coffee, a paddle, or phone.
– When not in use, the elastic bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
creates a sharp edge for the water to smoothly release for optimal glide and speed.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
on nose and tail for storing gear and supplies.
2 FCS inserts on the nose to attach accessories from GoPro , phone holder, compass or GPS, it is your perfect exploring companion.
STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach accessories.
– Holds your paddle at the tail of the board for when you want to play, relax or perform yoga and fitness exercises without your paddle interfering or floating away.
– Can be used to carry the board as an extra handle.
– Removable velcro strap makes it quick and convenient to store your paddle.
NEW OUTLINE SHAPE
Updated outline with narrower mid section & wider tail makes for faster glide, more stable and easier to turn.
Easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
makes it more stable and super easy to turn.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
DELUXE DOUBLE CHAMBER
SAFER, STIFFER, LIGHTER
-The Deluxe Double Chamber technology brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. The second chamber also offers extra safety floatation for any emergencies.
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDED TECHNOLOGY
– Stiff and hard standing plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers set the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
PADDLE FOR HOPE
Constructed like Zen technology but comes in Paddle For Hope graphic inspired by Karin Horen. Karin uses this board as a part of SUP rehabilitation program for people recovering from cancer.
“The pink board makes me happy and positive about the future” ~ Karin Horen
(Available only in 11’6” x 29” Touring)
14’0 ” x30″
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
This board has the fastest glide for riders up to 120kg. perfect for carrying gear for long distance paddles. 30″, increasing speed and improving trading from holding the paddle straighter to the board. Nose and tail are wider to replace stability lost from the standing area. Wider tail makes it easier to perform a step back turn.
12’6″ x 30″
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
Suited fro riders up to 110kg, 12’6″ combines a balance of speed, stability and maneuverability. Narrower width tis faster to paddle and easier to track in a straight line. Parallel outline recovers stability lost from the standing area and delivers a more balanced glide. Wider tail outline makes it much easier to turn.
11’6″ x 29″
Length: 11’6″ / 351 cm
Width: 29″ / 74 cm
Suited to lighter riders up to 100kg, the 11’6″ is lighter weight to carry and easiest to turn from the shorter length. Faster glide from the width reducing from 30″ to 29″. The stability is preserved with the wider nose and tail outline.
|Model||14'0'' X 30'' TOURING||12'6'' X 30'' TOURING||11'6'' X 29'' TOURING||11'6'' X 29'' PADDLE FOR HOPE|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||16.4"||19.2"||18.7"||18.7"|
|Tail Width (cm)||41.7||48.8||47.5||47.5|
|Volume||380 L||351 L||309 L||236 L|
|Rider Weight||60-120 kg||55-110 kg||50-100 kg||45-85 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||Dol-fin (DDC: FCS Touring 9")||Dol-fin (DDC: FCS Touring 9")||Dol-fin (DDC: FCS Touring 9")||FCS Touring 9"|
|Weight Zen||13.6 kg (Avg)||12.4 kg (Avg)||11.2 kg (Est)||10.4 kg (Est)|
|Weight DDC||13.5 kg (Est)||12.6 kg (Avg)||11.6 kg (Est)||-|
EVERYTHING AN INFLATABLE TOURING BOARD SHOULD BE
“The Starboard Touring Deluxe 12’6” epitomises what a real touring iSUP should do. The Deluxe Touring board can carry lots of weight and is shaped for easy paddling and good speed. And having Starboard’s Double Chamber technology in it too, makes the board the safest inflatable board the market has ever seen… good job Starboard!”
“This12’6” x 31” paddle board is easy to carry being that it weighs slightly over 23 lbs and the glide feels fast which is very surprising since inflatables aren’t usually fast. The board comes with a toolless FCS II fin which is a perk and also has an FCS adaptor on the deck of the board which is unusual to have on an inflatable. Hence you put it all together, the Touring is a very stable board that paddles pretty fast and everyone who can walk should be able to stand on it and easily paddle away.”