A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
Stiff and hard standing area plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers sets the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
2000D GALVANIZED STRINGER
2000D Galvanized compression stringer from nose to tail for the controlling shape and giving the board a greater stiffness.
HARD STANDING PLATE
– On the standing area provide more rigid feel under your feet and more responsiveness when paddling.
– This stiff and hard standing area plate makes ZEN a solid winner at a lightweight.
Increase yarn density for better stiffness.
RECYCLED EVA DECK PAD
We are shifting toward recycled EVA deck pads from
New extra strong fin box
The ultra strong US fin box.
double action pump
– Inflate your board faster and easier with continuous pumping cycles in both downward and upward action.
– With a switch, the double action becomes single action for easy inflation to 15-18 PSI.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
– The ultra-light Re-cover Bag is designed to minimise weight yet maximise comfort and strength, resulting in the very best backpack carrying experience.
– Utilizing “Rip Stop” technology to further strengthen the solid 450D materials, we have an amazingly strong and light combo.
– Thanks to our partner “Waste2Wear” for making this breakthrough possible with UPcycled plastic bottles, showcasing futuristic thinking.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
(except: Surf, team, and river range)
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling and saves weight when traveling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is simple to adjust the tightness and is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.