A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
Stiff and hard standing area plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers sets the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
2000D GALVANIZED STRINGER
2000D Galvanized compression stringer from nose to tail for the controlling shape and giving the board a greater stiffness.
HARD STANDING PLATE
– On the standing area provide more rigid feel under your feet and more responsiveness when paddling.
– This stiff and hard standing area plate makes ZEN a solid winner at a lightweight.
Increase yarn density for better stiffness.
RECYCLED EVA DECK PAD
We are shifting toward recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial EVA waste, increasing UV protection & reducing the use of petroleum.
New extra strong fin box
The ultra strong US fin box.
double action pump
– Inflate your board faster and easier with continuous pumping cycles in both downward and upward action.
– With a switch, the double action becomes single action for easy inflation to 15-18 PSI.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
– The ultra-light Re-cover Bag is designed to minimise weight yet maximise comfort and strength, resulting in the very best backpack carrying experience.
– Utilizing “Rip Stop” technology to further strengthen the solid 450D materials, we have an amazingly strong and light combo.
– Thanks to our partner “Waste2Wear” for making this breakthrough possible with UPcycled plastic bottles, showcasing futuristic thinking.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
(except: Surf, team, and river range)
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling and saves weight when traveling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is simple to adjust the tightness and is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.