SUP Tips: Paddle Board Stroke Tips with Connor Baxter
New or seasoned paddler, there is always room for improvement in one’s SUP paddle technique. This SUP Tips infographic of Paddle Board Stroke Tips with World Champion SUP racer Connor Baxter shows you the fundamentals of having a great stand up paddleboard technique.
- Squeeze stomach muscles in
- Draw imaginary circles with the top hand
- Fully extend your elbow and keep the arm straight
- Keep knees bent and loose
- Remember, always wear a leash